Matt puts up some really great lessons, observations he has had from the past year. Really outstanding stuff, each one worthy of a blog post or essay.
Social Learnings Of 2010.
* Transparency Of Intent = Authenticity
* The Big Bang Of Social adoption will necessarily segment into The Big Contraction of micro groups
* Monitoring and Collection tools must evolve basic insight capabilities to realize their true value
* Context is critical to evolution of social thought
* The bottom-up grassroots of social adoption must evolve to top-down strategic implementation
* Leveraging social concepts for internal collaboration breeds value equal to external efforts
* Advocacy is the only way to truly scale social media customer service and most effective way to market
* Culture shift, and its associated change management efforts are paramount
* The less sexy technologies facilitating cross-integration and connectivity become primary in social tool evolution (API, Middleware)
* Education in concepts, training in tools, and staffing in expertise becomes critically important to successful business adoption
Somehow he turned a top 1o list into an intellectual pleasure. Would love to turn to some of these for deeper analysis.